Travel Size: $27 | Full Size: $117
How To Use
The main ingredients in the Splash Mask I designed for SB are sake extract and hops extract, hence Sake Bomb! A sake bomb is beer with a shot of sake in it. I love hot summer nights, chillin’ on my patio with ice cold sake or beer and cutting up with my husband and friends - because why spend hours getting ready, paying for a sitter or having to pay for a ride home?
Aside from being my 2 favorite recreational beverages, sake and beer do amazing things for your skin.
Sake benefits for skin:
- Fades hyperpigmentation (sun spots, age spots, scarring)
- Softens skin like a baby’s bottom
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates at a deep level of the dermis
- Brightens skin for a fresh dewy complexion
Beer/hops benefits for skin:
- Fades dark spots
- Heals acne
- Balances oil production (get rid of that oil slick!)
- Decreases the appearance of blood vessels!!!
- Strengthens skin’s elasticity for firm, toned contour
- Brightens skin for a radiant glow
- Reduces appearance of fine lines wrinkles
And EVEN THOUGH these ingredients are already incredible, Adeline Koh, Founder, Master Formulator and Genius Mad Scientist of Sabbatical Beauty, added glycolic acid to the recipe! Like… a lot. You pretty much get a glycolic facial treatment in seconds. That’s why you have to make sure the mask is 1.) Applied to a wet face and 2.) Rinsed off. You may feel a tingle and that’s normal, but if it starts to burn - time to rinse it off! How long you keep it on depends on the strength of your skin, so make sure spot test first.
The first time I used this mask, I stepped out of the shower BEAMING skin! My skin felt smooth and matte. No sticky. No oily. No bumpy. While my skin felt tight in the shower while the mask was one, once I dried off the tightness went away! My skin felt comfortable in every way. The Sake Bomb Splash Mask also shrunk my pores more than any other product I’ve used. I literally had my ideal perfect skin!
This mask was conceived of by Marissa Ocampo, Sabbatical Beauty community member and former team member, and formulated by Adeline.
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of signs of aging
- Helps balance oily skin
- Allows other products to absorb better
Instructions for application are on the video above! You can also get to video via the QR code on the label!
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, (Glycolic Acid & Water & Arginine), (Water & Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract), Sake Extract, (Water & Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract & Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract & Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract & Yeast Extract), Panthenol, Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.