Travel Size 1 oz: $35 | Full Size 4 oz: $125
How To Use
Summer 2021 Release coming June 25! A Sake Bomb is a beer with a shot of sake in it - and this mask contains the two critical components that actually make up a Sake Bomb - sake extracts and hops extracts - along with plant fruit acids and a heavy dose of glycolic acid.
This potent acid toner can be used in three ways: as a toner, as a splash mask or applied right as you go into the shower to wash off. The perfect 5 minute mask for an instant brightening and clarifying effect.
🍶 Sake Extract is well known for helping to fade hyperpigmentation like sun spots, age spots and scarring, softens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
🍶 Hops Extract helps fade dark spots, balance oil production, strengthens skin’s elasticity and brightens skin for a radiant glow
🍶 Fruit Acids: A multi fruit acid complex (sugar cane, orange, lemon and sugar maple) helps to gently exfoliate the top layer of dead skin from your face
🍶 Glycolic Acid: A glycolic acid complex increases the potency of the chemical exfoliation, and also contains arginine, an amino acid used to help protect skin from free radicals
🍶 Panthenol: Also known as Vitamin B5, this ingredient is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve your skin’s hydration, elasticity and to soothe red and irritated skin.
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of signs of aging
- Helps balance oily skin
- Allows other products to absorb better
There are three ways you can use this Splash Mask:
💦 Apply as an acid toner. After double cleansing, apply with a cotton pad. Wait for 20 minutes then either wash off (or not) and follow with rest of routine. As this is a strong exfoliant, make sure you pay attention to any irritation that occurs, and wash off more quickly if you detect redness or peeling.
💦 Apply as a Splash Mask 1: pour half a capful (full size) or a full cap (travel size) into a bowl of water. After cleansing, splash your face with the liquid. Towel dry, then follow with the rest of your routine.
💦 Apply as a Splash Mask 2: Dispense a little of the mask into your hands. Pat the mask all over your face, then immediately hop in the shower to wash off. Follow with the rest of your routine.
Note: You can also get to Marissa's original video via the QR code on the label!
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, (Glycolic Acid & Water & Arginine), (Water & Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract), Sake Extract, (Water & Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract & Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract & Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract & Yeast Extract), Panthenol, Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.