$25 Travel Size 1 oz | $75 Full Size 4 oz
How To Use
This foaming cleanser is meant to deeply hydrate, nourish and detoxify. It is low pH (between 5-6), to maintain your skin's natural moisture barrier, which can be damaged by high pH cleansers. Aloe Vera and Colloidal Oats (especially good for irritated/inflamed skin) nourish, moisturize and repair, while Rose Extract (hydrating, soothing, anti-aging) brightens your face. I added Pink Kaolin Clay to detoxify and draw out unwanted sebum. Hydrolyzed Goat Milk (excellent for sensitive skins) and Quaternized Rice have also been added to help strengthen your moisture barrier and prevent water loss. Actual cleansing is performed by the gentle and luxurious surfactant Foaming Silk and Coco Betaine.
For normal, combination and oily skin types.
Sulfate and Paraben free.
- Oil control
- Soothing, healing
- Deep cleaning
- Low pH (matches skin's acid mantle) to preserve microbiome health
- Repairing and restorative
Shake well before use. Use as a second step cleanser after makeup removal/oil cleanser. Proceed with rest of routine (serums, moisturizers, etc.)
Ingredients in Rose Foaming Cleanser: Aloe Vera, Colloidal Oats, Rose Extract, Foaming Silk, Coco Betaine, Pink Kaolin Clay, Hydrolyzed Goat Milk, Quaternized Rice, Glycerin, (PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Aqua), Sodium Lactate, (Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Fragrance, (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol.)
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.