Travel Size 1 oz: $15 | Full Size 4 oz: $50
How To Use
This was the very first cleanser I made, and I designed this for dry and sensitive skin which is what I have. It's low pH (5.5), the same as all my cleansers, to maintain the natural acidic pH of your skin and keep out nasty bacteria that thrives at higher pH levels. It smells so good that my customers like to call it "Horchata Face" 😂Your skin will be clean and smooth yet plump and supple after use.
Active ingredients include:
🥛Goat Milk Powder (10% of product) which reduces acne, inflammation & redness, contains lactic acid for natural exfoliation,
🥛Colloidal Oats: Helps very sensitive and inflamed skin, calms redness
🥛 Foaming Rice to clean your skin and help with brightening dark spots
🥛Aloe Vera to soothe, heal and help redness
🥛Quaternized Rice to improve your moisture barrier and to help with evening skin tone
- Deep Moisture
- Maintains acidic pH of skin
Use as a second cleanser on wet or dry skin. Follow with toners, serums and moisturizers.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Goat Milk Powder, Colloidal Oats, Foaming Rice Protein (Surfactant), Coco Betaine (Surfactant, makes other surfactants milder), Hydrolyzed Goat Milk, Quaternized Rice, (PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Aqua --Thickener), (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract--antifungal & moisturizing), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol) (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH adjuster). Text
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.