Travel Size 5ml: $18 | Full Size 2.3 oz $65
How To Use
Red Wine 🍷= Not just a source of great enjoyment, but also beneficial because of its high amount of resveratrol, a chemical compound which gives the skin of grapes its purple color and red wine its characteristic shade. Reservatrol is produced by plants when they are subjected to stress. Resveratrol has been well studied as a potent natural antioxidant with anti-aging effects, so much so that entire lines of skincare have been founded on the premise of the healing benefits of red wine.
Our Red Wine Pressed Serum combines a potent combination of four types of red wine extract, including a Merlot extract, a Pinot Noir extract, a blend extract, and a fermented red wine blend extract. Fermentation breaks down the cell walls of the compound, making it more bioavailable to your skin.
Our users have reported that Red Wine Pressed Serum has been highly effective against dark circles and puffiness, diminishing redness, increasing glow and even as a hangover cure.
Use Red Wine Pressed Serum as a concentrated serum and moisturizer--suitable for hot weather, when you want to use as few layers of skincare as possible.
Note that depth of redness depends on batch. Not all batches are highly pigmented, although we use the same ingredients in the same concentrations. This is normal for products which are high in natural extracts. Color ranges from golden to red.
- Helps dark circles and puffiness
- Diminishes redness
- Excellent hangover remedy to look refreshed
Application instructions for moisturizer: apply Red Wine Pressed Serum on cleansed face. Follow with moisturizer if needed, then sunscreen/makeup if using.
For hangover cure: slather a thick layer on before going to sleep and wake up with glowy, healthy skin.
For undereye circles: apply gently around the eye area.
Merlot Red Wine Extract, Red Wine Bioferment, Red Wine Blend Extract, Pinot Noir Leaf Extract, (Polyacrylate 13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20), (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Citric Acid.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.