Travel Size 5ml: $22 | Full Size 1 oz $75
How To Use
Other than being a shameless Game of Thrones reference, this facial oil balm is meant to help with serious hydration in the season of cold weather and drying radiators.
Winter is Coming is packed with Camellia (Tsubaki) Oil (skin-identical, permeates immediately deep into skin), Argan Oil (helps in reducing the wrinkles and softening the skin), Rosehip Oil (Helps restore skin's barrier functions, act as an anti-inflammatory, reduce scaling, and soothe dry skin and itchiness), Borage Oil, (reduces redness, loaded with Ferulic Acid, a potent antioxidant). Additionally it contains Imperial Cylindrica Extract--a plant native to warm regions in West Africa that survives well in flooded environments, giving rise to raised hydration levels even after 24 hours; and Amazonian Lily Extract which is nourishing deeply moisturizing and conditioning.
Delicately and discreetly scented with Yuzu, and in a balm form for TSA-efficient travel.
- One of the most deeply hydrating products we make
- Restores and rebuilds skin's moisture barrier
- May help irritated skin
- Calms flaking and redness
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
Apply after cleansing and moisturizing. May be used as a massage balm or final sleeping pack.
Ingredients: Camellia Oil, Argan Oil, Borage Oil, Rosehip Oil, Imperial Cylindrica Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Amazonian Lily Extract, Cera Bellina, (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Fragrance.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.