Travel Size 1 oz: $20 | Full Size 4 oz: $60
How To Use
The moment I washed this oil off my face for the first time, I gasped, "wow," because I've never had any oil wash off as cleanly as this one. And it really did what I wanted it to do, which is to deeeeeeeep clean my pores, which felt cleaner than any other time after I washed, while my skin still felt soft and plump and not dried out at all.
So I called this my "Vacuum Cleaner" because -- well -- it vacuums like a mofo. I used a base of Rice Bran Oil in here for its rich concentration in B vitamins and Vitamin E for soft, healthy skin, then added in Castor Oil as it is good for acne, and finally, a dash of Hazelnut Oil, as its high concentration of tannins makes its astringent and thus good for oil control. Also, despite my originally formulating this for oily skin, I've found that it works well for all skin types, including mine which is extremely dry.
Try a travel size of the Oil Cleanser that will change how you think about oils on your skin forever.
- Oil control
- Nudges oil-based impurities to the surface without painful and irritating extractions
- Removes makeup and sunscreen completely
- Deep cleansing
- Washes off completely, does not leave sticky feeling on skin
Apply to DRY skin. Massage a half-pea sized drop onto a dry face, then rinse off with warm water. Do NOT get product in the bottle wet, or it will compromise the effectiveness of the product and possibly destroy the preservation system.
Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, Polysorbate 80, Castor Oil, Hazelnut Oil.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.