Travel Size 1 oz: $20 | Full Size 4 oz: $60
How To Use
I formulated this cleanser to treat reddened, irritated and sensitive skin. Made with peppermint hydrosol, cucumber extract and colloidal oats, this cleanser will cool down excessive heat, which often manifests in inflammatory redness and irritation. It's naturally fragranced with a concentrated cucumber mint extract, making it especially suitable for sensitive skin, but can be used by all skin types. Vegan.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🌿Peppermint Hydrosol: Peppermint hydrosol is the water byproduct of distilling peppermint essential oil. Peppermint hydrosol helps to calm reddened and irritated skin, helping to calm skin that has been bitten and to cool overheated skin.
🌿Cucumber Extract: Cucumbers contain flavonoids and antioxidants that decrease swelling, redness and irritation, which is why you see cucumber slices being used as folk remedies to help tired eyes so often. It enhances the peppermint effect of calming and soothing irritated skin.
🌿Colloidal Oats has been used for centuries as a folk remedy to soothe dry, irritated or reddened skin. It has also been effectively used to treat skin irritations like eczema and psoriasis.
🌿Aloe Vera is perhaps most well known as the ultimate summer remedy to sunburns, because its cooling, healing properties calm down irritation. It's been effectively used to treat conditions like eczema.
🌿Hydrolyzed Soy is used as the surfactant (soap agent) in this cleanser, and to strengthen your skin's moisture barrier. Soy is commonly used in Asian skincare lines to brighten the skin, decrease redness, boost collagen production and improve skin tone.
- Anti inflammatory
- Helps redness
- Soothes irritated skin
- For all skin types
Shake well before use. Use as a second step cleanser after makeup removal/oil cleanser. Proceed with rest of routine (serums, moisturizers, etc.)
Peppermint Hydrosol, Cucumber Extract, Aloe Vera, Colloidal Oats, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy, Coco Betaine, Hydrolysed Soy, Quaternized Rice, (PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Aqua), (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), Glycerin, (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Panthenol, (Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract & Geranium Maculatum Extract & Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol.)
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.