Travel Size 5ml: $20 | Full Size 2.3 oz: $75
How To Use
Camel milk is one of the new magical skincare ingredients. Camel milk is very rich in natural AHAs, which help exfoliate dead skin to reveal new cells, as well as iron and vitamin D & C. The lactic acid found in camel milk also helps to even skin tone and brighten. Camel milk is widely used as a remedy for autoimmune disease. Our cream is made of 48% camel milk.
The Sabbatical Beauty Camel Milk Cream also has rice bran oil (rich in inositol and gamma oryzanol, potent anti-oxidants and nourishing moisturizers, a vital source of vitamins A, B2, B12 and E, as well as naturally moisturizing proteins), Shea butter, and Panthenol (Vitamin B5, improves hydration, reduce itching and inflammation of the skin and accelerate and improve healing of epidermal wounds.)
- Deep hydration
- May calm irritated skin
- Vitamin and mineral rich for skin health
Instructions: Apply after cleansing and essences/serums, and before sunscreen/sleeping creams.
Ingredients: Camel Milk, Rice Bran Oil, Shea Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, (Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract), Panthenol, (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Citric Acid.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.