Travel Size 5ml: $15 | Full Size 2.3 oz $60
How To Use
This is a cream that targets very sensitive and acne-prone skin that is also dry or dehydrated. I designed it for my friend Carly who is allergic to many products. Many of my friends who tested an early version reported that it greatly diminished redness caused by acne or irritation.
Ingredients include Chamomile Water (20%, very effective in soothing dry, flaky, itchy skin, rashes and acne), Colloidal Oats (Excellent for sensitive skin, soothes irritation), Hydrolyzed Goat Milk (Goat milk is good for sensitive skin, and this hydrolyzed material helps creates a barrier against water loss), Sweet Almond Oil and Shea Butter for luxurious creamy moisture, Niacinamide and N-Acetyl Glucosamine for evening skin tone/discoloration, Panthenol to moisturize and soothe your skin, Licorice Root Extract (evens skin tone), Camellia Japonica Oil (Anti-inflammatory, stimulates collagen production) and Camellia Japonica extract (Potent antioxidant, boosts collagen).
Paired with the Hydra Serum, this is an effective weapon against winter dryness.
- Deeply hydrating
- Helps redness
Instructions: Apply after cleansing and serums/essences. Can be used as a final moisturizer or sleeping pack.
Ingredients: Chamomile Water, Colloidal Oats, Camellia Japonica Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Niacinamide (5%), Licorice Root Extract, Camellia Extract, (Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydrolyzed Goat Milk, (Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Fragrance, (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol).
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.