Travel Size 10ml: $22 | Full Size 2oz $50
How To Use
I designed this mist as a grounding spray you can use to cleanse your own energy and to calm and ground yourself, especially if you are experiencing anxiety or challenging emotions.
Shinrin Yoku is a Japanese & Korean field of study which posits that spending time barefoot in forests doing diddly squat except staring at trees and plants and wildlife is immensely healing to the immune system. They bring terminally ill people to the forests to do this. One of the most healing aspects of Shinrin Yoku is supposed to be the fragrance of the evergreen trees, which is captured here in Douglas Fir hydrosol (the water byproduct of creating Douglas fir essential oil) and Hinoki (Japanese Cypress), Blue Spruce & Fir Needle Essential oils.
It smells like you're in a pine forest. And I added obsidian crystals to this mix as well, because black crystals help you to ground, feel connected to the earth and to feel protected.
I instantly feel calm, relaxed, that I've suddenly plopped back into my body once I spray it on.
If you ever need to cleanse your energy, feel grounded, loved, supported and nurtured, this is the mist for you.
- Cleanses negative energy
Spray mist and then walk into it, or spray gently onto yourself whenever you feel that you need to cleanse your energy, ground yourself and go deep into yourself to soothe yourself. Can also be used to cleanse energies for any ritual setting
Can also be used as a hydrating toner if you wish. If this is desired, spray on after cleansing and allow to absorb before serums and moisturizers.
Aloe Vera, Douglas Fir Hydrosol, Sodium sunflowerseedate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Hinoki (Japanese Cypress) Essential Oil, Fir Needle Essential Oil, Blue Cypress Essential Oil, Obsidian Crystal
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.