$25 Travel Size, 5ml | $85 Full Size, 1 oz
How To Use
I designed this pressed serum to provide a cocktail of amazing food and nutrition to your skin microbiome. You may have heard the term microbiome thrown around a lot recently! It refers to a complex ecosystem of microbes that live on different skin sites. Making your skin microbiome happy is integral to smooth, calm and breakout-free skin.
🦠Saccaromyces ferment is fermented yeast. It's rich in essential minerals, amino acids and vitamins, and can help with calming skin, brightening and wrinkle repair.
🦠Fermented cocoa. Cocoa is rich in antioxidants that help with skin repair. Fermentation makes the good stuff within it more bioavailable for your good skin microbes.
🦠Resveratrol is part of the polyphenols you see in red wine. It's the core component of what gives red wine its anti-aging, redness reducing effected. We used fermented resveratrol to make it even more bioavailable for your skin.
🦠Beta Glucan is a type of polysaccharide (ours comes from reishi mushrooms!) that is an effective *prebiotic* (or, food for the good skin microbes).
🦠Yogurt extract will contain a little lactic acid to help with exfoliation
- Redness and inflammation reducing
- Helps acne
- Balances oilier skin and hydrates drier skins
- Primer like finish allows for easy makeup application on top
Use either as a moisturizer or as a last serum. Use half a rice grain size to start, apply gently around your face, after cleansing and toning.
Microbiome Pressed Serum Ingredient List: Saccaromyces ferment, Lactobacillus/Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Beta Glucan Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Yogurt Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Polyacrylate-13 & Polyisobutene & Polysorbate 20, Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Citric Acid.
Naturally preserved with fermented radish and coconut.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.