Travel Size 5ml $25 | Full Size 2.3 oz $75
How To Use
My Sake & Rice Sleeping Pack is one of my OG products - one of the first I ever designed which continues to be a customer favorite because of how effective it is at comforting, brightening and anti-aging.
Deeply hydrating, moisturizing and brightening, this is a "sleeping pack" meant to be applied as the last stage of your evening routine, and washed off in the morning. This sleeping pack has fermented rice and sake extract as the second and third ingredients. Rice, and rice water, have been traditionally used in Asia to cleanse and brighten skin, and fermenting rice makes these properties more bioavailable.
Sake is another version of fermented rice, which doubles the power of these properties. This is further complemented by the high percentage of Rice Bran Oil, Rice Lipids and Quaternized Rice. The skin tone evening powers of this pack are also accentuated by the use of Niacinamide (5%) and N-Acetylglucosamine.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🍚Fermented Rice - Rice is used topically in Asia for its brightening and even skin tone properties. Fermenting the rice makes it more bioavailable, meaning your skin can better absorb and utilize its nutrients.
🍚Rice Lipids, Rice Bran Oil and Quartenized Rice - More types of rice in various forms so your skin gets the nutrition of different ways of extracting rice and its properties
🍚Sake Extract - Asian cosmetic brands have capitalized on how sake has been a one of the most effective natural ingredients for anti-aging and brightening
🍚Bamboo Water - Introduced here in place of a silicone to improve the slip of the product. Bamboo also helps treat discoloration
🍚Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and N-acetyl Glucosamine - these two ingredients synergistically work together to improve brightening and fade discoloration
- Reduces appearance of scars and age spots
- Reduces appearance of fine lines
- Deeply hydrating
Apply a thick layer as final stage of night routine. Wash off in the morning.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Lactobacillus/Oryza Sativa (Rice) BioFerment, Sake Extract, Rice Lipids, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide (5%), Glycerin, Rice Bran Oil, (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Bamboo Water, Panthenol, Quaternized Rice, (Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Fragrance, (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol).
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.