DONKEY MILK HAS FOUR TIMES THE AMOUNT OF VITAMIN C AS COW'S MILK.
- More vitamin C = more exfoliation = more glow.
- Outside of that, it's chock full of amazingness for your skin. It contains casein, lactose, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, and E, making it a nutritional powerhouse on your skin.
IT HAS AMAZING ANTIWRINKLE EFFECTS
- High levels of protein, phospholipides and ceramides give it amazing restructuring properies, helping it with skin tightening, regeneration and smoothening.
DONKEY MILK HELPS ACNE
- Donkey milk contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds, which helps to reduce and calm down skin irritation and redness.
- This means that it helps skin that is irritated and inflamed, and has been used as a natural remedy for acne, eczema and psorasis.
DONKEY MILK EXFOLIATES
- Naturally occuring lactic acid in Donkey Milk encourage the exfoliation of your skin, which means shedding old skin cells to reveal the new.
- This encourages the fading of scars and discoloration, evening skin tone, and helps with acne and wrinkles.
EVEN CLEOPATRA LOVED IT TOO
- Cleopatra reportedly owed her brilliant complexion to her stable of 700 donkeys, who regularly produced enough milk for her to take baths in it.
- The Ancient Greeks used Donkey Milk for all sorts of ailments; from liver problems to infectious disease.
HARNESSING ALL OF THESE BENEFITS, our donkey milk sleeping pack is made up of over 80% real donkey milk.
SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT
"I swear it has magic powers with milia and whiteheads."
"I have no redness in the morning after I use this."
"It has become my Holy Grail in three days."