Travel Size 1 oz $15 | Full Size 4 oz $60
How To Use
I was moved to create this product when I saw something similar in the Korean beauty scene, because I loved the idea of a multifunctional product: something which cleanses, exfoliates and deeply nourishes at the same time. I usually tell people that if you want to only make one change to your routine to see the Sabbatical Beauty difference, just incorporate one of our Beauty Waters into your routine and you should see a glow coming on in a week or two.
This smorgasbord of delicious for your face is designed to refresh, hydrate, nourish, gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, as well as to remove makeup. Beauty Water contains a tiny amount of surfactant (ingredients to cleanse your face) in the form of Hydrolyzed Silk, which gently cleanses your skin just with a few swipes of a cotton pad. To gently exfoliate your skin, Beauty Water contains a mixture of Alpha Hydroxy Acids from Starfruit, Passionfruit, Kiwi, Mangosteen, Pineapple, Lychee and Jujube, as well as calming and exfoliating White Willow Bark Extract. Once your skin is exfoliated and cleansed, it will enjoy nutrition from Rose Water (hydrating, soothing, anti-aging), Lavender Water (calming, soothing, astringent, healing), Yeast Extract (antioxidant rich, anti-aging, hydrating), Algae Extract (antioxidant rich, gentle, anti-aging) and Panthenol (Vitamin B5, extremely moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, helps build your moisture barrier.
- Deeply Nourishing
- Oil Control
Beauty Water can be used as a first cleanser, a single cleanser (like when you don't want to do your whole routine) and a toner.
To use as a first cleanser - apply with a cotton pad and swipe on entire face, neck and décolleté, then follow with foaming cleanser.
To use as a single cleanser - follow steps above and then follow with rest of routine as desire.
To use as a toner - follow steps above after cleansing.
Note that the exfoliating fruit complex will make your skin more photosensitive so sunscreen is a must while using this product.
Ingredients: Rose Water, Lavender Water, Yeast Extract, Algae Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, (Averrhoa Carambola Fruit Extract & Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract & Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract & Garcinia Mangostana Extract & Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract & Punica Granatum Extract & Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract & Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract & Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract), (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Fragrance, Lavender Essential Oil, (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol).
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.