Oily or combination skin? Blemish prone? The Rescue set is here for you! We first begin with the Vacuum Cleansing Oil which helps to take off makeup, oil-based impurities and reduce the appearance of your pores, and then follow up with the low-pH Rose Foaming Cleanser with rose extract, aloe, silk and kaolin clay which balances and adds nutrition to your skin; then the antioxidant loaded Asian Powerhouse Serum and the nourishing, hydrating, anti-redness Marine Serum to balance your skin and acne-prone conditions; follow up with Camel Milk and Yeast Mask as either a mask treatment to balance your skin weekly, or as a nightly spot treatment, and seal in everything with the powerful, lactic-acid rich Camel Milk Cream.
What's In It
How To Use
Vacuum Cleansing Oil (1 oz), Rose Foaming Cleanser (1 oz), Asian Powerhouse Serum Travel Size (5ml), Marine Serum Sample (5ml), Camel Milk and Yeast Mask Travel Size (5ml), Camel Milk Cream Travel Size (5ml) Comes in a cloth bag.
Beginning with a dry face, massage Vacuum Cleansing Oil onto your skin to dissolve makeup and/or sunscreen. Once this is complete, apply foaming cleanser, gently massage onto skin and wash off. Once or twice a week, follow with the Camel Milk & Yeast mask--apply mask onto cleansed skin, wait20 30mins, and then wash off. If not using the mask or after using the mask, apply a squirt of Asian Powerhouse Serum to the palms of your hands, and gently pat in the serum. Repeat with Marine Serum. Next, follow with a light layer of Camel Milk Cream. If this is your day routine, follow with sunscreen and makeup if desired. If night routine, apply Camel Milk & Yeast mask as a spot treatment on acne, and wash off in morning.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.