Travel Size 0.5 oz $22 | Full Size 2.3 oz $77
How To Use
I dreamed of this scrub the moment I learned about the existence of Caphe Roasters, an awesome woman-run company roasting small-batch Vietnamese Coffee in Northeast Philly, whose mission is to decolonize Vietnamese Coffee. Made exclusively using Caphe Roasters roasted coffee beans and their signature condensed milk, this scrub is literally like wearing your favorite Vietnamese iced coffee on your face. But butterier and fluffier.
The Scrub went through three different iterations as it went through the exclusive Sabbatical Beauty testing group. The group saw skin results immediately (brighter skin, smaller pores, the whole shebang that exfoliation brings), and adored the sensual results of Vietnamese Coffee (which unlike the regular Coffee Arabica you're normally used to), this coffee packs a *punch* and wakes you up just from using the scrub. The other two iterations the Scrub went through was to grind the coffee to the finest grind Thu of Caphe Roasters could achieve, so as to avoid any late 1990s apricot scrub fails, and to improve the texture so it was fluffy and soft and gentle to spread on. But would still a killer job with exfoliation.
Travel size: 0.5 oz. Full size: 2.3 oz.
- Pore tightening
- Helps other products absorb better
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and scarring
- Helps with oil control
Once a week (more if your skin type is oilier or less sensitive), apply after your double cleanse, or use as a second step cleanser. Follow with serums, moisturizers and sleeping packs. Can also be used as a mask.
Ingredients: (Milk, Sugar), Coconut Milk, Caphe Roasters Vietnamese Coffee, (Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract), Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Sodium acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, Sodium Carbomer.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.