How To Use
- Unclogs skin without painful extraction
- Regulates oil production
- Smoother, clearer skin
- Pores appear smaller
- Deep cleansing & detoxifying
Beginning with a dry face, apply a thin layer of Vacuum Cleansing Oil to your skin. Lightly massage, then rinse off. Next, apply a layer of Bethany mask and leave on for 20-30 minutes, or until it dries. Rinse off. Dry your face. Again, apply another layer of Vacuum Cleansing Oil onto your skin. Massage lightly. Leave on your face for 10 minutes, then massage again. At this point, many people feel "grits", or the oil clogs, leaving your skin. (Note: Not everyone gets "grits," but your oil clogs will leave through this technique.) Rinse off, and enjoy smooth, soft skin! Follow with the rest of your routine.
Note: the fruit acid complex may make your skin more photosensitive, so please use sunscreen if using this product.
Set contains: 1 oz (travel size) Vacuum Cleansing Oil, 0.5 oz (travel size) Bethany Charcoal Mask, a routine card and a Sabbatical Beauty Pouch.
Vacuum Cleansing Oil: Rice Bran Oil, Polysorbate 80, Castor Oil, Hazelnut Oil.
Bethany Charcoal Mask Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Coco Betaine, Kaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Ginseng Powder, Bamboo Powder, (Water (and) Bilberry Extract (and) Sugar Cane Extract (and) Sugar Maple Extract (and) Orange Extract (and) Lemon Extract), (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, (Sodium acrylate / sodium Acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer & isohexadecane & polysorbate 80) (PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Aqua), (Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Citric Acid.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.