Travel Size 7ml $20 | Full Size 1 oz $75
How To Use
I designed this serum for my friend Carol, who is my age and who lives in hot, sunny, tropical Singapore. Just like me, Carol's major issues are with anti-aging and evening skin tone, especially from dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
But UNLIKE me who has dry AF sensitive skin, Carol's skin is oily/combination. Which means, given her sauna-like living conditions year round, she's probably never going to be able to tolerate my Sake & Rice Sleeping Pack, which I designed for post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, age spots and maximum hydration.
SO: Carol's Sake & Rice Probiotic Serum has the following:
🍚 THREE types of rice (fermented rice, sake, hydrolyzed rice proteins) for intense brightening powers. sake contains kojic acid, an essential element to fading dark spots and anti-aging, while fermented rice and hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been rendered small enough to penetrate deeper in your skin, thus having a more intense effect.
🍚Fermented White Willow Bark: White Willow Bark is where the Beta Hydroxy Acid, Salicylic Acid is derived from. Fermenting the white willow bark predigests it so that the beta hydroxy acid is more easily absorbed into your skin, which regulates your oil production and may also contribute to the reduced appearance of spots and scars.
🍚Fermented Lemon Peel. Lemon peel is concentrated with antioxidants, which are celebrated brightening agents. Fermenting the lemon peel allows your skin to better absorb its good qualities.
🍚Niacinamide (vitamin B3) & N-acetyl Glucosamine: This is a potent combination for lightening age spots and scars.
🍚Panthenol (vitamin B5), maintains your healthy skin barrier so that it doesn't get too dry or too oily
🍚Fermented Bamboo, for deep hydration and to improve serum texture
- Brightening, evens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of scars
- Regulates oil production
Apply a few drops to your face after double cleansing and before moisturizing. May be layered with other Sabbatical Beauty serums.
Lactobacillus/Oryza Sativa (Rice) BioFerment, Sake Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract & Butylene Glycol, Lactobacillus/Aruninaria Gigantea (Bamboo) Ferment Filtrate, Niacinamide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Fragrance.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.