Travel Size 5ml $10 | Full Size 1 oz $50
How To Use
This was my very first product that launched what became Sabbatical Beauty. Marine ingredients are the new frontier to skincare. If you've ever been seduced by a certain cream that's called Cream of the Sea in French, this is that cream in supercharged serum form, with all active ingredients.
Our Marine Serum is charged with everything your skin could ever want from the sea. We've included a plethora of different types of kelp extract (Red Algae, Black Algae, Giant Sea Kelp, fermented Wakame, Hawaiian Algae), all of which are often used in cosmeceutical products to increase collagen production and protect collagen and elastin, even skin tone and moisturize. Alginic acid in these sea plant extracts has a superfood effect (with antiviral and antioxidant activity), improves skin hydration, enhances wound healing and increases skin elasticity--thereby having an anti-aging effect. Red algae extract contains a compound that helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, and improve skin elasticity and texture. We've also included two types of fermented seaweed--fermented sea kelp, and fermented wakame (Japanese seaweed)--as fermentation helps break down cellular walls, making nutrients more bioavailable to your skin.
Tahitian Sea Water also plays a central role in the serum, as it contains beneficial sea salts which improve skin (improve skin barrier and skin hydration, reduces inflammation, reduces skin wrinkling and roughness); as well as Marine Collagen, which helps improve skin moisture levels, synthesize collagen and rejuvenate your skin.
Marine Serum is a basic fix to improve the health of your skin, by giving it the extra nutrition that it craves. You might feel a slight tingling sensation when you put this one on: don't worry, that's normal and it won't cause adverse effects!
Full size: 1 oz. Travel Size: 5ml.
- Helps redness
- Helps acne & inflammation
Apply after cleansing and toning and before facial oils and moisturizers. May be layered with other serums.
Ingredients: Sea Kelp Bioferment, Giant Sea Kelp Extract, Marine Collagen, Black Algae Extract, Red Algae Extract, Sea Silt Bioferment, Tahitian Sea Water, Wakame Bioferment, Hawaiian Algae, (Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol).
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.