Travel Size 1 oz: $20 | Full Size 4 oz: $60
How To Use
Maple Water (or Maple Sap) is highly prized in Korean Beauty because of its tiny molecule size, allowing it to quickly penetrate your skin, delivering its antioxidant-rich goodness throughout. We chose Maple Water as a base for our essence/toner, to serve as a prepping stage for your face to absorb your other serum layers, facial oils and moisturizers even better. Our Maple Essence Toner is over 80% Maple Water.
Other key actives in our Maple Essence Toner include White Willow Bark extract, a natural source of Beta Hydroxy Acids, which increase exfoliation and is great for oily, acne-prone skin, and an exotic mix of tropical fruit enzymes (including passionfruit, mangosteen, lychee and guava) to add a dash of enzymatic exfoliation. These combination of both acid exfoliation and enzymatic exfoliation helps to slough off dead skin cells, allowing the maple water to better penetrate your skin and bind your later skincare layers even more effectively. Finally, we've included Panthenol (provitamin B5) in the mix, to improve hydration, reduce itching and inflammation of the skin.
Maple Essence Toner is also our community's toner of choice for the Seven Skin Method to get the bounciest, most hydrated skin! Check out the "How to Use" tab for a video with exact instructions.
- Diminishes appearance of fine lines
- Plumps skin
- Deep hydration
Instructions: Use after cleansing. Either apply a few drops onto the palm of your hands and gently pat on your face, or apply using a cotton pad.
For the Seven Skin Method for the bounciest, tautest skin, follow the video below!
Ingredients: Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Sap, (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), White Willow Bark Extract, (Averrhoa Carambola Fruit Extract & Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract & Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract & Garcinia Mangostana Extract & Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract & Punica Granatum Extract & Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract & Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract & Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract), Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Panthenol, (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Citric Acid.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.