Travel Size 1 oz: $20 | Full Size 4 oz: $65
How To Use
Our Kombucha & Green Tea Cleanse is made with local PA Kombucha from Baba's Brew! This treat for your skin microbiome is made with Kombucha Vinegar and Green Tea, and our users can't get enough of how it makes your skin lovely, plump and chok-chok bouncy!
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🌞 Kombucha Vinegar's low pH makes it a natural astringent and mildly antiseptic. This helps with oil control, to control acne and also to restore your skin's natural pH.
🌞 Green Tea Extract is high in natural polyphenols that help to brighten skin and eradicate signs of hyperpigmentation
🌞 Natural clean surfactants (cleansing agents) in the form of foaming soy protein and coconut and corn starch derived decyl glucoside provide a gently foaming face wash
🌞 Hydrolyzed Silk helps to build your skin's natural moisture barrier, preventing overly dry and overly oily skin
🌞 Naturally preserved with fermented radish, coconut, ginger, garlic and wasabi extracts
- Improves health your skin's microbiome
- Feeds your skin with good commensal bacteria
- Helps acne
- Increases bounciness and tautness of skin
- Maintains skin's natural acidic pH
Instructions: Apply after oil cleansing. Use a 1/2 pea amount, add a little water and rub hands together until a slight foam forms. Apply to face and massage. Rinse off or use a wash cloth. Continue with toners, serums & moisturizers.
Ingredients: Kombucha Vinegar, Green Tea Extract, Coco Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Silk, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.