Green Aventurine Guasha Crystal Skin Tool
How To Use
Gua Sha is a healing massage technique from Traditional Chinese Medicine that can be used to lift, tone and tighten skin, increase the efficacy of your skincare, and for your skin to look refreshed and glowy.
The technique stems from the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), and involves the use of a skincare tool (like this one!) with a flat edge that can be used to press-stroke or scrape lubricated skin in one direction. This, according to the Chinese, moves qi (气) or energy around the body. In allopathic medical terms, this translates into improving circulation which releases stagnant blood and toxins. This movement allows for more blood and nutrient flow to stagnant areas, allowing for healing and rejuvenating tired skin.
- Plumper, smoother skin
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
- Glows you up
Practice guasha after you have cleansed and completed most of your routine, right after you apply a moisturizer or sleeping cream. Make sure that you apply enough cream so that your skin has enough "slip". You don't want your skin to catch and tug as that will damage it.
This Guasha is made using fair trade procured green aventurine.
In crystal healing, green aventurine represents luck, abundance and happiness. It's also connected to issues of the heart and emotion, and is known as a stone of personal growth, to accept opportunities about learning about oneself and one's place in the universe.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.