Travel Size 7ml $35 | Full Size 1 oz $108
How To Use
The Picture of Dorian Gray, one of Oscar Wilde's best loved novels is about a man who lives a life of excess yet never seems to age. Take a literary tip from Dorian and use his anti-aging serum, loaded chock-full of botanical goodies like Grape Seed, Wild Orchid and Centella Asiatica. Dorian Gray also contains MAP (a gentle form of Vitamin C), Retinol (the only clinically proven ingredient to fight aging), Ceramides (skin-identical lipids that help moisturize and fill in the appearance fine lines), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, and two types of Yeast Extract (to brighten and soothe your skin). Dorian also infused his serum with fermented lactobacillus, which enhances cell turnover and increasing hydration for potent anti-aging results. Unfragranced.
- Decreases appearance of fine lines
- Helps acne
- Brightens skin
- Evens skin tone, reduces appearance of age spots
- Non irritating form of retinol for sensitive skin
Apply after double cleansing and toning and before moisturizers and sleeping creams.
Note: contains Retinol, which should be avoided during pregnancy. Our retinol is generally well tolerated by those with sensitive skin.
Note 2: contains Vitamin C and Retinol, which makes your skin sun sensitive. Sunscreen should be worn when using all retinol products, regardless of brand, even indoors.
Ingredients: Yeast Extract, MAP Liposome, Lycopene Bioferment, Centella Asiatica Extract, Wild Orchid Extract, Grape Seed Extract, (Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Poly 20, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Plamitoyl Tetrapeptide-7), (Barley extract, Sandalwood extract & Phellodendron), (Water & Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment & Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment & Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment & Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment & Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Retinol Lipsome, (Soybean Seed Extract & Ceramide 3), Polysorbate 80, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, (Sodium acrylate, acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80), (Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Water & Saccharomyces Lysate Extract), Optiphen.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.