5ml Travel Size: $25 | 1 oz Full Size: $85
How To Use
I designed the Cherry Pressed serum with a base of water-loving hyaluronic acid, which attracts more moisture onto your face and cherry blossom extract oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids, helps repair the skin’s moisture barrier and cleanses skin of toxins. You can skip your serum step with this, Cherry Pressed Serum is both a moisturizer and a serum at once.
Ingredient Deep Dive
🍒 Hyaluronic Acid Solution: Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring polysaccharide in your skin which helps your skin retain moisture. Moisture retention helps oily skin to be less oily, improves dry skin, and also helps your other skincare to better absorb. Hyaluronic acid is capable of holding 1000x its weight in water, which helps your other layers of skincare to bind to your skin, for your skin to be more resilient and pliable, and to look younger and “bouncier”.
🍒 Cherry Blossom Extract: Various studies (look here, here and here) have shown that the potent antioxidants in cherry blossom extract help to reduce the appearance of aging, prevent loss of skin elasticity, diminish redness and improve facial pigmentation.
🍒 Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: Rice is a traditional ingredient used to treat hyperpigmentation and even skin tone in Asia. The hydrolyzed rice protein also helps to give a lighter, fast absorbing texture to the pressed serum.
🍒 Sweet Cherry Fruit Extract: This concentrated cherry fruit extract naturally scents the pressed serum.
🍒 Gem Essences: I’ve selected Rose Quartz gem essence here to help you feel loved (always makes you look more beautiful), Amethyst to help you to channel your highest self, and Ruby Zoisite for you to process past hurts and pains with love and kindness.
🍒 Combines Serum & Moisturizer Steps - save 2 steps in one
🍒 Deep hydration for dehydrated skin
🍒 Helps hyperpigmentation & redness
🍒 Naturally scented with cherry extract
Apply as a serum or as a moisturizer (can be used to substitute for both steps).
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid Solution (1%), Cherry Blossom Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate& Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Fruit Extract, Polyacrylate-13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20, Sweet Cherry Fruit Extract, Sodium Carbomer, Rose Quartz Gem Essence, Amethyst Gem Essence, Ruby Zoisite Gem Essence.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.