Travel Size 5ml $22 | Full Size 1 oz $75
How To Use
I designed this serum to clarify and balance acne-prone skin by putting together traditional herbal extracts used around the world to treat acne. You can use it all over your face as this will help to detox your skin from inflammation and impurities, or as a spot treatment.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🌿 Tea Tree Extract (51%): Instead of using tea tree oil, this serum uses tea tree extract, which is gentler than the oil is, but still as effective to treat acne. Tea Tree extract also helps minimize redness.
🌿Volcanic Ash Extract: Volcanic ash is known to be a powerful detoxifier, as it cleans pores and helps remove dead skin cells. I put this in the serum to clarify your skin and draw out impurities.
🌿 Thanaka Extract: Thanaka is a yellowish white cosmetic paste from Burma that is traditionally made from ground bark. It’s used as makeup and to prevent sunburn, but also used to treat acne and clarify skin.
🌿Thyme Extract: Researchers from Leeds Metropolitan University have found that thyme extract can be more effective against acne-causing bacteria than benzoyl peroxide.
🌿 Comfrey is traditionally used to heal and calm irritated skin. The roots and leaves of the comfrey plant contain allantoin, a powerful cosmeceutical that reduces inflammation and helps to keep skin healthy.
- Regulates oil production
Apply after cleansing and before moisturizer. Maybe dabbed on spots as a spot treatment.
Tea Tree Extract (51%), Volcanic Ash Extract, Thanaka Extract, Thyme Extract, Comfrey Extract, (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), (Sodium acrylate, acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80), Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Citric Acid.
Note that this serum varies from a creamy color (pictured) to a dark purple. This depends on the batch of extracts made from the botanical ingredients, and should not affect the efficacy of the product.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.