Travel Size 1 oz $20 | Full Size 4 oz $60
How To Use
I made my Aloe & Oat Cleanser for the most sensitive of skin types. Everything put in it is meant to soothe and calm irritation, redness and any inflammatory conditions. It's also low-pH, like all of our second step cleansers, specifically pH 5.5 which is the same pH as your skin. After using, your skin should feel taut and moisturized, and not stripped.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🌿Aloe Vera as a base to soothe inflamed skin
🌿Colloidal Oats were added to treat redness and irritation. Colloidal oats have been used to treat conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
🌿Hydrolyzed Silk, a silk protein, is included to help your skin form a film to maintain its moisture
🌿Hydrolyzed Goat Milk is another protein added to help your skin maintain its moisture barrier
🌿Quaternized Rice is a rice protein that helps your skin to form a film to improve moisture levels and to prevent water loss, thus giving you bouncy, youthful skin.
- Extremely gentle
- Good for sensitive skin
- Soothing & calming for redness
- Low pH (5.5) to match your skin's acid mantle
Shake well before use. Use as a second step cleanser after makeup removal/oil cleanser. Proceed with rest of routine (serums, moisturizers, etc.)
Aloe Vera, Colloidal Oats, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Coco Betaine, Goat Milk Hydrolysate, Quaternized Rice, (PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Aqua), (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), Glycerin, (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Panthenol, (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol.)
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.