Travel Size 5ml $10 | Full Size 1 oz $50
How to Use
I call Asian Powerhouse my "grandmother's soup on my face" because I added an entire host of Asian herbal botanicals into this serum that remind me of soups my grandmother and mother used to make for me when I was younger to boost my health.
Asian Powerhouse Serum functions like a K-Beauty "essence" to be applied right after cleansing, and before heavier layers like the Marine Serum and facial oils. It is chock-full of Asian herbal goodies like Ginseng (anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antioxidant), Sake (helps scarring, evens skin tone), Turmeric (helps scarring, evens skin tone), Camellia Japonica (rich in vitamins A, B, D, E, and Omega 3, 6 and 9, skin-identical), Goji Berry (antioxidant-rich, helps rejuvenate sun-damaged skin), a Mushroom extract mix (anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-aging), and two types of Bamboo (extremely hydrating). Pairs extremely well with Marine Serum (which will go on after you apply Asian Powerhouse).
Made Without Parabens. Unfragranced. 100% vegan.
- Deep Hydration
- Evens skin tone
Apply after double cleansing and toning, and follow with facial oils and moisturizers. Can be layered with other serums or essences, and also used as an essence toner.
Ingredients: (Distilled Water and 1% Hyaluronic Acid), Ginseng Extract, Sake Extract, Camellia Japonica Extract, Goji Berry (Wolfberry) Extract, Mushroom Extract, Bamboo Bioferment, Fermented Bamboo Water, Turmeric Extract, Green Tea (Camellia Sinesis) Extract, (Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol).
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.