Want to get the *very most* out of your moisturizer? Try this technique to supercharge your moisturizer by applying a sheet mask *on top* of a heavy layer of your moisturizer. The sheet mask acts as a physical barrier between your face and the elements, which forces your skin to absorb more of the available nutrition and hydration in the moisturizer.
In this set, we provide you compressed sheet masks as well as Rose Water to decompress the sheet masks in. We suggest using Rose Water instead of regular water to decompress the masks because of its amazing skin-loving benefits: it calms redness, helps acne, and has an anti aging effect. We love Rose Water so much that we use it in our customer favorite Beauty Water.
To SuperCharge your Moisturizer, follow the following instructions:
1. Pour some Rose Water into a small dish. Drop a compressed sheet mask in the water and it will expand and rehydrate.
2. Wash your face, preferably with a double cleanse (balm cleanser followed by foaming cleanser).
3. Apply a thick layer of your moisturizer (or your wash-off mask) onto your face (about 1/4 inch thick).
4. Apply the rehydrated sheet mask onto your face, on top of the thick layer of moisturizer.
5. Leave on for 30 minutes, or until your sheet mask dries.
6. Remove sheet mask. Gently wipe off the excess using a warm wet washcloth. Pat the residue into your face.
7. Follow with your regular moisturizer, night cream and/or sunscreen and makeup.
We provide 2 versions of this kit:
Full Size: 8 oz of Rose Water with 20 compressed sheet masks, with instruction card
Sample Size: 1 oz of Rose Water with 3 compressed sheet masks, with instruction card