One Virtual Ticket: $29
What You Get
Summer 2020 Collection
With the purchase of a ticket to the WEAR A MASK Collection Sip, Shop & Skin Party, you will get:
😷 Foil packet samples of the WEAR A MASK Collection (Rice Against The Patriarchy Cleanser, Dreamers' Mask, Blue Wave Cream)
😷 A wellness drink for your skin (collagen water!)
😷 A spa headband
😷 A Wash Spa Packet (a foil packet of essential oils for an aromatherapy experience)
😷 A 60 minute Zoom party where we use all 3 products together. We will also go over how the products have been formulated, how the ingredients are beneficial to various skin and health conditions, with recommendations for best practices and how to fit it into an existing routine
😷 To shop the WEAR A MASK Collection at an exclusive discount.
Only 30 tickets available. Shipping is charged separately for delivery of your party package.
Zoom Party is scheduled for: 4pm EST, Saturday September 19, 2020.
The WEAR A MASK Collection will contain:
Rice Against the Patriarchy Milk Scrub
Because we've had enough of the patriarchy telling us what we can or cannot do with our bodies. Based in rice milk, foaming rice and hydrolyzed and quaternized rice proteins, this Rice Milk Scrub exfoliates all the GOP lies you’ve been told to reveal the true glow of your skin underneath. Rice has been used in Asia in a multitude of forms in skincare products to brighten skin and reduce signs of hyperpigmentation.
This deeply exfoliating yet deeply healing and nourishing mask is named after the Dreamers, undocumented immigrant students who have contributed greatly to the success of the United States but whose rights to conditional and permanent residency are being threatened by this hostile White House.
Dreamers Mask is made with a creamy base of aloe vera and colloidal oat to deeply heal and repair, and is paired with brightening blueberry seed oil and hydrating shea butter.
Blue Wave Cream
The Blue Wave Cream is all about blueberries in all its forms (hydrosol, oils and concentrated fragrant extracts), and is lightly colored with a natural blue pea flower extract. Wear it night and day to revel in the memories of a summer filled with fresh, luscious blueberries, and to manifest another political Blue Wave in 2020.
A percentage of proceeds from this party and all sales of the Wear A Mask Collection will be donated to Swing Left, an organization which will send our funds to Senate races and the White House to turn us blue this November.
Once your party package has been shipped, we can unfortunately not offer any refunds for the event.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.