7ml Travel Size: $25 | Full Size 1 oz: $85
How To Use
While I’ve previously released a Strawberry Serum which is high in strawberry extract (antioxidant rich, may help with scarring and evening skin tone, protecting against UVA induced skin damage and improving the conditions of skin under stress) and coconut water (helps with brightening skin and reducing signs of aging), this time I’ve decided to supercharge Strawberry Serum with a myriad of Gem Essences, to hopefully increase the energetic effects of this serum.
Our Gem Essences are handmade in our laboratory via the indirect method as to avoid any contact with toxic substances that occur in some crystals. Gem Essences are said to contain only the vibratory signature of the crystals from which they are made, because these vibrations contain healing energies which benefit living creatures. Unlike our other ingredients, we only use scant amounts (drops per batch) of gem essences in our skincare products, as this is the suggested dosage method within the majority of crystal healing practices.
I’ve included an array of gem essences around several cluster purposes. (Please note also that gem essences are homeopathic remedies which are not evaluated or supported by the FDA or most allopathic medical scientific bodies.)
💎 Skin Healing: Amethyst, Selenite, Rose Quartz, Moonstone Rhodonite Gem Essences are traditionally linked towards healing skin and skin irritations like acne. Amethyst was also used famously by medieval healer and scholar Hildegaard of Bingen to improve the condition of skin.
💎 Detoxification: These crystals were selected for energetic detoxification purposes: Bloodstone, Smoky Quartz, Malachite, Chrysophase, Chrysocolla, Nephrite Jade, Green Aventurine Jade, Green Calcite and Amazonite. The green crystals here are often linked as well to the heart chakra, and allow the user to more easily let go of toxic energies which no longer serve them.
💎 Lowering Emotional Anger. I chose these crystals because emotional anger often leads to physical inflammatory conditions, which can cause skin stress erupting in angry patches of irritation. The following crystals are supposed to help process and release overly strong emotions in a safe way: Moonstone, Selenite, Chrysocolla, Chrysophase and Rhodonite.
To supercharge the serum with love, each bottle comes with a few rose quartz gems that have been sanitized and energetically charged before addition.
I’m really excited to see if the addition of these gem essences will help increase the skin efficacy of the product, as well as to encourage more self-care time in its users.
🍓 Deep hydration for dehydrated skin
🍓 Helps to brighten skin
🍓 Helps appearance of scars and damaged skin
🍓 May help with lifting mood
Instructions: Apply on a cleansed face. Follow with facial oil and moisturizers.
Ingredients: Strawberry Fruit Extract, Coconut Water, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Coconut Fruit Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Rose Quartz Gem Essence, Smoky Quartz Gem Essence, Selenite Gem Essence, Chrysocolla Gem Essence, Chrysophase Gem Essence, Nephrite Jade Gem Essence, Green Aventurine Jade Gem Essence, Amazonite Gem Essence, Green Calcite Gem Essence, Aquamarine Gem Essence, Amethyst Gem Essence, Red Agate Gem Essence, Bloodstone Gem Essence, Unakite Gem Essence, Malachite Gem Essence, Dumortierte Gem Essence, Rhodonite Gem Essence, Moonstone Gem Essence, Blue Apatite Gem Essence
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.