Travel Size 1 oz: $35 | Full Size 4 oz: $108
How To Use
I designed this product because I’ve flirted with a Strawberry acid toner before, and my community loved the fragrance and effects so much that I decided to make Strawberry Beauty Water, where you get the mixture of plant enzyme and beta hydroxy acid exfoliation action, along with the cleansing power of foaming silk, as well as the antioxidant rich yummy smells of strawberry extract. I’ve also added a host of gem essences to complement the chemically active ingredients to enhance your mood and still your mind, all of which encourage a luminous glow.
🍓Strawberry Extract: Strawberry extract is antioxidant rich, may help with scarring and evening skin tone, protecting against UVA induced skin damage and improving the conditions of skin under stress. It both forms a majority ingredient in this Beauty Water as well as provides the yummy smell.
🍓Fruit Enzyme Mixture: This mixture of fruit enzymes include Starfruit, Kiwi, Mangosteen, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Lychee and Jujube are in here to provide a gentle chemical exfoliation of your skin. Enzymes from these fruit extracts will gently eat away at the top layer of dead skin on your face, promoting more well-balanced skin in terms of moisture retention and oil production.
🍓White Willow Bark: White Willow Bark is where Salicylic Acid, or the most popular beta hydroxy acid, is derived. Salicylic Acid provides exfoliation at a deeper level, helping to further balance oilier skinned types.
🍓Hydrolyzed Silk: The gentle surfactant (cleansing) action of this Beauty Water is derived from a hydrolyzed silk protein.
🍓Gem Essences of Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Moonstone and Labradorite: These gem essences I selected for their feminine, yin qualities which encourage us to love ourselves, cut ourselves off from unhealthy attachments, and to be calm, still, reflective and brilliant. Their vibrational signature of these gems in this Strawberry Beauty Water is meant to enhance the user’s beauty, through encouraging her to love herself more fully.
- Helps balance oil production
- Improves hydration
- Erases appearance of fine lines
- Helps appearance of discoloration
Instructions: Dispense a few drops onto a cotton pad. Use to take off makeup and to cleanse/refresh skin. Follow with foaming cleanser if desired. Proceed with rest of routine.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.