$20 Travel Size 0.5 oz | $75 Full Size 2.3 oz
How To Use
In 2018 I made a mask I called Witches' Brew and in 2019 I wanted to revisit it but to recall the ocean in it, as a nod to how I crossed many oceans and seas to live where I do now. Sea Witch's Brew is a shoutout to my inner Ursula.
So I made it with a base of red irish moss. You may know it as carrageen or chrondus crispus, which is a type of red algae. It's also amazing for your complexion. Its polysaccharides provides good skin food (prebiotic) to the good bacteria on your skin, which helps your skin barrier to work better (more hydrated, less wrinkly, less acne).
To aid in clearing your energy of negativity and toxicity, I added frankincense essential oil to anoint the mask in a strong cleansing fragrance for the 2020 rendition.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🧙🏽♀️Chrondus Crispus Extract, aka Red Irish Moss, a type of seaweed that turns into a gel when mixed with water that has amazing anti-inflammatory and healing properties
🧙🏽♀️ Sea Kelp Bioferment is another skin renewing hero -- it basically is fermented sea kelp. Seaweed has been known to help repair skin (and general health) so startlingly that researchers are only just touching the surface about what it can do. Fermentation breaks down sea kelp to make the core components even more bioavailable to your skin.
🧙🏽♀️ Honey was added to provide more nourishing moisture and to to heal redness and irritation
🧙🏽♀️ Licorice Powder was added to give you a potent brightening effect so you get a glow up the moment you remove the mask
🧙🏽♀️ Frankincense essential oil, for an energetic cleansing effect. Frankincense is also known to strengthen skin and improve tone and elasticity, help with inflammation and protect against pathogenic bacteria and blemishes. Plus it was a gift to the Magi, and you're worth it.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Reduces Redness
- Evens skin tone
Once or twice a week (or everyday if you need an instant skin boost), dollop on a generous layer after cleansing. When it dries or when you've had enough (I usually recommend 20-30 minutes), towel or wash off. Follow with toners, serums, creams, and all the other goodness.
Sea Witch's Brew Mask Ingredient List: Chrondus Crispus Extract, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Purified Honey, Licorice Powder, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale(Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Frankincense Essential Oil.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.