0.5 oz Travel Size: $35 | 2.3 oz Full Size: $85
How To Use
My Rose Cleansing Balm has been one of my top products to reformulate for a while, because I wanted it to be as indulgent as all my other Sabbatical Beauty products. So in this Spring 2021 iteration, I’ve switched out the main oils in this balm to be more skin loving, so that you enjoy a luxurious experience while cleansing - with oils that are so good for you, that you can also use them as a mask!
Our 3 key oils in Rose Cleansing Balm:
🌹 Hazelnut Oil - this is one of my favorite oils, because of its high concentrations of tannins and catechins, which both make it feel dry to the skin and not greasy. It is also filled with many polyphenols and has one of the highest flavonoid concentrations of a carrier oil, meaning it is antioxidant rich and helps to reduce inflammation and make your skin glow.
🌹 Shea Butter - Shea butter contains a high concentration of Vitamin E in the form of tocopherol and tocotrienols, so it acts as a natural antioxidant to help reduce irritation, redness and prevent premature aging. It also naturally contains allantoin, which is approved by the FDA as a cosmetic ingredient to protect your skin’s moisture barrier, thereby protecting chafed, cracked or windburned skin and reviving damaged skin. Allantoin also helps with wound healing and cell regeneration, making your skin more flexible and glowing.
🌹 Castor Oil - Castor oil is an excellent oil to treat acne & inflammation as it feels dry on the skin, but still softens skin, and is very low on the comedogencity scale. I’ve used a washable castor oil in this iteration so that it comes off super cleanly.
- Oil cleansing is essential to removing clogged sebum which can sometimes develop into acne - this balm helps you to get them out gently without any harsh extractions
- Skin-loving oils means you can also use this as a hydrating mask
- Helps prevent transepidermal water loss, meaning you have more hydrated, bouncier and younger looking skin
- Washes off cleanly
- Follow with a low pH foaming cleanser for best results
Apply to a dry face. Massage well, then rinse off with warm water or towel off.
Ingredients: Hazelnut Oil, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Shea Butter Glycerides, Cera Bellina, Rose Fragrance.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.