Travel Size 7ml: $20 | Full Size 1 oz: $75
How To Use
I've always been very drawn to South Asian herbs and spices, because of how much they factored into Singapore cooking due to the influence of the South Asian diaspora. Radiance Serum highlights some of the most powerful South Asian herbs to counter discoloration, along with key cosmeceutical ingredients to boost their effects.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
✨Saffron Extract: this super fragrant, super expensive yellow herb is the stuff of many a Middle Eastern legend. It's also known for being anti-aging, as it is antioxidant rich, and may increase cellular metabolism;
✨Turmeric Extract: One of my most favorite herbs growing up due to its centrality in South and Southeast Asian curries. Turmeric is widely known to be a skin brightening herb to reduce hyperpigmentation
✨Asafoetida Extract: Also known as hing, asafoetida adds distinctive flavor to South Asian food. It's also known to reduce the signs of scarring and to even skin tone.
✨Bearberry Extract: Added for its astringency to help balance oilier complexion and for its skin brightening effects
✨Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, 5%) and N-Acetyl Glucosamine (3%) which work synergistically together to boost the skin brightening effects of this serum, as well improve the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines and give a crazy glow.
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of scars, age spots, sun spots
- Glow getting
Apply a few drops after cleansing and before moisturizing.
Ingredients: (Water & Crocus Sativus (Saffron) Meristem Cell Extract), (Glycerin & Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract), (Water & Ferula Foetida Root Extract), (Glycerin & Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Leaf Extract), (Water & Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract), (Glycerin & Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Niacinamide, (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), N-Acetyl Glucosamine, (Sodium acrylate, acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80), (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol.)
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.