$20 Travel Size 0.5 oz | $75 Full Size 2.3 oz
How To Use
I made the Pumpkin Spice Mask because my coworker Marissa has been bugging me for a Pumpkin Mask 😂and also because of the skin tightening and anti-aging benefits of pumpkin.
Active ingredients in Pumpkin Spice Mask:
☕️Pumpkin Puree (64%): Pumpkins help to smoothen and brighten skin, and promote cellular regeneration, thus helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines
☕️Natural fruit AHAs (Alphahydroxy acids) to insure greater botanical active skin penetration, and to provide chemical exfoliation for oil control and an antiwrinkle effect. This includes Bilberry (#lactic acid), Sugar Cane (glycolic acid), Orange & Lemon (citric acid), and Sugar Maple (malic and tartaric acid)
☕️Honey for soothing, healing and antibacterial properties
☕️Cinnamon extract for intense yet gentle brightening and evening skin tone
☕️Turmeric extract for fading dark spots and scars
Pumpkin Spice Mask is fragranced using a concentration pumpkin extract (no artificial fragrance!) and is naturally preserved with fermented radish and coconut extracts and ginger, garlic and wasabi extracts.
- Fades dark spots
- Reduces dark circles & discoloration
Once or twice a week, slather on a generously thick layer on your face after cleansing. Leave on for about 20-30 minutes or until it dries, then wash or towel off. Depending on your skin type, you may want to use a cleanser to get the mask off completely. Observe and enjoy the immediate #glowup, then proceed with the rest of your routine.
Pumpkin Spice Mask Ingredient List: Pumpkin Puree, Turmeric Extract, (Water & Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract), Water & Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract & Phospholipids, Purified Honey, Licorice Powder, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pumpkin Extract, Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale(Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.