1 Sheet Mask: $24
How To Use
The Peppermint Snail sheet mask is the perfect potent combination of Peppermint Hydrosol - the fragrant distillation of peppermint leaves - with Snail Mucin, a cult kbeauty ingredient that speeds wound healing and helps acne.
Unlike the majority of sheet masks which are mostly water and glycerin, our brand new Sabbatical Sheet Masks are basically sheet masks soaked in 100% of our serums. So zero filler, and all active ingredients so you should be able to see dramatic results in one application.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🍃 Peppermint Hydrosol is mildly antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, meaning it will help redness, irritation and any congested skin issues. It also endows the mask with a wonderful minty cooling sensation for irritated, burned skin.
🍃 Snail Mucin: Snail mucin - or that icky gross juice that snails excrete when they climb over rocks and branches - actually has magical skin-healing properties that can give you a glow like nothing else. While the popularization of snail in skincare is commonly attributed to developments in Korean beauty, the discovery actually comes from the Chilean snail farming industry, when in the 1980s they discovered that their workers, whose arms and hands got easily cut while handling the sharp metal cages for the snails, experienced quick and no-scar healing when they applied snail slime to their injuries. Read my blog post on snail mucin for more!
🍃 Naturally preserved with a clean preservative made with fermented radish and coconut.
- Anti Acne
- Refreshing tingle on application
- Deep healing
- Soothes redness
Regular Use: Apply after double cleansing and exfoliation to a clean face. Let dry (about 20-30 minutes) and then remove mask and pat in excess serum. Follow with more serums and moisturizers.
Supercharge Use: To "supercharge" another serum, mask or moisturizer, apply a thick layer of the other product, then apply the sheet mask. Let dry, then remove mask and pat in excess serum. Follow with more serums and moisturizers.
Peppermint Hydrosol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Radish (Leuconostoc) Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Fruit Extract.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.