Travel Size 0.5 oz: $35 | Full Size 2.3 oz $97
How To Use
Mermaid Jelly Mask contains 90% fermented sea kelp, which is basically a big, antioxidant filled kiss from the ocean.
Fermented Sea Kelp is so amazing because 1. sea kelp is so mineral and antioxidant rich that it has formed the core identity of many a beauty brand and 2. fermentation increases the bioavailability of the these nutrients so your skin can use them super quick.
Mermaid Jelly also has chlorella in it, a freshwater algae and superfood which is suppppper green because it's rich in chlorophyll, which is rich in iron and vitamins A, B and C.
The mask is naturally preserved with a combination of fermented coconut and radish and ginger, garlic and wasabi extracts.
This mask was conceived of by Marissa Ocampo, Sabbatical Beauty community member and former team member, and formulated by Adeline.
🌊 Redness reduction
🌊 Instant skin glow
🌊 Tightened skin effect
🌊 Anti-aging effects
🌊 Look less tired and more awake instantly
How to use Marissa’s Mermaid Jelly Mask: Apply generously to cleansed damp face. Laze about like the fabulous mermaid you are for 5 - 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Proceed with rest of routine.
Keep in fridge for a cooling effect.
From Marissa: I LOVE that is a 5 minute mask. I don’t have to “plan” my skin care routine for the day. I can wash my face, slap it on, change my clothes, then rinse it off! You get soft #babyskin in less time than it takes to make a cup of coffee!
Ingredients: Lactobacillus/ Nereocystis Leutkneana Ferment Filtrate (Sea Kelp Bioferment), Chorella Powder,
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.