Travel Size 7ml: $20 | Full Size 1 oz $75
How To Use
This serum contains two types of extracts from Dragons! Okay, plant-based Dragons :) Magic Dragon has healed persistent skin issues in many a Sabbatical Beauty's skin. This 2020 reformulation makes use of a potato and algae starch mix to make the serum less tacky.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🐉 Dragon's Blood Extract: Dragon's Blood is the sap of a type of South American tree (Croton Lechleri) that oozes a red sap when it is cut. For centuries, Dragon's Blood, as it is called, has been used on wounds to staunch bleeding, accelerate healing and seal sores from infection in traditional medicine in South America. It is a storehouse of phytochemicals helpful to generate collagen and heal wounds--thus giving it anti-aging and anti-inflammatory powers. Many followers of South American spiritual practices also burn the tree sap resin as incense for energy clearing practices.
🐉 Dragonfruit Extract: Dragonfruit is a large pink fruit with green leafy tips indigenous to many tropical regions globally. It is considered a superfood because it's antioxidant rich and high in Vitamin C, thereby helping to tamp down redness and irritation, reduce signs of aging and to give you a gorgeous, radiant glow.
- Deeply healing, accelerates wound healing
- Reduces signs of scarring
- Antioxidant boost for glow
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces appearance of redness and irritation
Instructions: Apply after cleansing and toning, and before moisturizers and facial oils.
Ingredients: Dragon's Blood (Croton Lecheri) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nufera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract (and) Hydrolyzed Furcellaran (Red Algae), (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Citric Acid.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.