Travel Size 5ml: $15 | Full Size 1 oz $68
How To Use
I originally made this serum for my friend Katharine, who is sensitive to a lot of ingredients, but wanted something to combat problem skin that was also deeply hydrating. What resulted is a serum with three important goals: 1. Healing/combating acne, 2. Helping with discoloration/scarring and 3. Deep hydration.
Ingredients to help combat acne include Witch Hazel (Gentle fighter against acne, tightens skin, heals bruises, eases eczema & psoriasis), Aloe Extract (Anti-acne, anti-aging, moisturizing, reduces skin inflammation & stimulates the growth of new cells), Cucumber Extract (Non-irritating, anti-inflammatory, soothing) and Centella Asiatica Extract (antiviral, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing). Niacinamide and N-acetylglucosamine work synergistically with one another and with Aloe and Centella Asiatica to reduce hyperpigmentation from scarring. Deep hydration comes from luxurious Argan oil, skin-identical Camellia Japonica oil, and soothing, hydrating rose extract.
Hydra Serum--so much moisture and goodness that it could heal all seven of a hydra's faces. :)
Travel Size: 5ml. Full Size: 1 oz.
- Deep Hydration
- Helps acne-prone skin
- Good shield against harsh weather conditions
Sabbatical Beauty users have reported that this serum has been great for sensitive, redness prone skin. It is often used by folks as an additional shield before they go swimming, or as a shield against harsh elements on a winter run or walk.
Instructions: Shake well before use. Apply after cleansing and before moisturizing. Can be applied as a final layer in situations like the above.
Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Rose Extract, Camellia Extract, Witch Hazel, Aloe Extract, Cucumber Extract, Polysorbate 80, Argan Oil, Camellia Oil, Niacninamide (5%), N-Acetyl Glucosamine, (Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract), Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Citric Acid
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.