10ml: $15 | 2 oz $30 | 4 oz $40
How To Use
THIS IS A DISCONTINUED PRODUCT.
Like the rest of my Botanical Hand Purifiers, the Hinoki Rose Hand Purifier elevates sanitizing to a self-care ritual with the healing scent of Hinoki (Japanese Cypress) and the botanical nourishment of a Rose tincture. Try them to experience feeling cared for and nourished every time you sanitize, rather than irritated by yet another thing you have to do.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🤚🏽Hinoki Essential Oil. Hinoki is also known as Japanese Cypress, and is widely loved in Japan. Hinoki wood is used to manufacture many Japanese bath and spa products. The terpene components of Hinoki essential oil have been argued to be deeply restorative and deeply healing, according to the Japanese research field of “Shirin Yoku”, which argues that simply hanging out in the forest doing absolutely nothing is deeply healing to all psyches.
🤚🏽 Dried Rosebuds. The infusion of dried botanicals into high proof alcohol is how herbalists have always made herbal medicine. I infused real dried rose petals in this mix to create a rose tincture, which has anti-inflammatory, anti-redness effects. The rose tincture will grow stronger over time, infusing the scent of rose with Hinoki.
🤚🏽 Ethyl Alcohol: Each of these Hand Purifiers is made with 70% high proof (190) ethyl alcohol (alcohol ends up being 70% of the final solution by volume), Thanks to the 70% alcohol content (CDC looks for over 60% alcohol content), this hand purifier spray is 99.9% effective against most common germs.
🤚🏽Aloe Vera: Aloe has been added as as a humectant to help moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Smells like being in the Japanese forest holding dried roses
- Does not dry out your hands
- Feels like you're in a spa not that you're just sanitizing your hands
Shake well. Spray directly on hands and rub thoroughly. For children under 6, use adult supervision. Not recommended for infants.
Uses: For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
Ethyl Alcohol (190 proof, 70% of total product), Aloe Vera, Essential Oil, Dried Botanical.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.