10ml: $10 | 2 oz: $25 | 4 oz $35
How To Use
These Botanical Hand Purifiers are a combination of two types of ideas: one, an effective antibacterial hand cleanser, and two, a throwback to herbalism and herbal medicine.
Each of these Hand Purifiers is made with 70% high proof (190) ethyl alcohol (alcohol ends up being 70% of the final solution by volume), Thanks to the 70% alcohol content (CDC looks for over 60% alcohol content), this hand purifier spray is 99.9% effective against most common germs. Aloe Vera as a humectant to help moisturize and nourish the skin, an essential oil for natural fragrance and a dried botanical ingredient.
I added the dried botanical because this is how herbalists have always made herbal medicine: through immersing dried herbs and flowers in alcohol to create a tincture. The alcohol in each of these will extract the beneficial qualities of the herb over time, creating a stronger fragrance and serving as a tincture for your hands.
Sizes: 10ml, 2 oz, 4 oz.
I've made three different scents:
- Lavender (soothing, anti-inflammatory) and Chamomile Flower (soothing, antibacterial)
- Ylang Ylang (helps anxiety) and Lemon Balm Leaf (used traditionally in Iran as a digestif and to soothe anxiety, antioxidant rich) [DISCONTINUED]
- Sage (used in many cultures to clear negative energy) and Hops Flower (treats anxiety, nervousness, irritation). [DISCONTINUED]
Shake well. Spray directly on hands and rub thoroughly. For children under 6, use adult supervision. Not recommended for infants.
Uses: For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
Ethyl Alcohol (190 proof, 70% of total product), Aloe Vera, Essential Oil, Dried Botanical.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.