10ml: $10 | 2 oz: $25 | 4 oz $35
How To Use
These Botanical Hand Purifiers are a combination of two types of ideas: one, an effective antibacterial hand cleanser, and two, a throwback to herbalism and herbal medicine.
Each of these Hand Purifiers is made with 70% high proof (190) ethyl alcohol (alcohol ends up being 70% of the final solution by volume), Thanks to the 70% alcohol content (CDC looks for over 60% alcohol content), this hand purifier spray is 99.9% effective against most common germs. Aloe Vera as a humectant to help moisturize and nourish the skin, an essential oil for natural fragrance and a dried botanical ingredient.
I added the dried botanical because this is how herbalists have always made herbal medicine: through immersing dried herbs and flowers in alcohol to create a tincture. The alcohol in each of these will extract the beneficial qualities of the herb over time, creating a stronger fragrance and serving as a tincture for your hands.
Sizes: 10ml, 2 oz, 4 oz.
I've made three different scents:
- Lavender (soothing, anti-inflammatory) and Chamomile Flower (soothing, antibacterial)
- Ylang Ylang (helps anxiety) and Lemon Balm Leaf (used traditionally in Iran as a digestif and to soothe anxiety, antioxidant rich)
- Sage (used in many cultures to clear negative energy) and Hops Flower (treats anxiety, nervousness, irritation).
Shake well. Spray directly on hands and rub thoroughly. For children under 6, use adult supervision. Not recommended for infants.
Uses: For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
Ethyl Alcohol (190 proof, 70% of total product), Aloe Vera, Essential Oil, Dried Botanical.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.