Travel Size 1 oz: $35 | Full Size 4 oz: $85
How to Use
Made with a fragrant base of blueberry fruit distillate, this luxurious low-pH cleanser washes without stripping and nourishes with the potent antioxidants of blueberry.
Only one batch available, as our suppliers have discontinued the key ingredient!
🌸 Blueberry Fruit Distillate: This is a highly fragrant steam distillate using blueberry fruit, which allows the beneficial qualities of the fruit to be retained. Blueberries are rich in anthocyanins, a type of antioxidant that helps to renew and regenerate skin. They’ll help you get a crazy summer glow!
🌸 Hydrolyzed Silk: A type of silk protein which helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier, keeping moisture in and limiting transepidermal water loss.
🌸 Panthenol: Also known as Vitamin B5, this ingredient is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve your skin’s hydration, elasticity and to soothe red and irritated skin.
- Skin renewing
- Low pH (same as your skin)
- Non stripping
- Skin conditioning
Instructions: Use as a second cleanse after an oil cleanser or as a single cleanse.
Ingredients: Blueberry Fruit Distillate, Coco Betaine, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Cocyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, (PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Water), Glycerin, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Blueberry Extract, Genipa Americana Fruit Extract.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.