Travel Size 1 oz: $25 | Full Size 4 oz: $75
How To Use
Because we've had enough of the patriarchy telling us what we can or cannot do with our bodies. Based in rice milk, foaming rice and hydrolyzed and quaternized rice proteins, this Cleansing Rice milk scrub exfoliates all the GOP lies you’ve been told to reveal the true glow of your skin underneath. Rice has been used in Asia in a multitude of forms in skincare products to brighten skin and reduce signs of hyperpigmentation.
This 2020 reformulation incorporates Bamboo powder as brightening, scrubby exfoliant, a clean preservative system based in fermented coconut and radish, and comes to you as a convenient gel-texture scrub.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🍚 Rice Milk: The base of this gentle cleanser is brown rice milk, which helps to increase the hydration of your skin and to prevent transepidermal water loss.
🍚 Foaming Rice: The surfactant (cleansing agent) in this gentle Milk Scrub is foaming rice, to further tap into the skin polishing properties of rice.
🍚 Hydrolyzed Rice and Quatenized Rice: Both of these are small shaved proteins derived from rice. Added to the formulation, they help to increase the brightening quality of the scrub, as well as to help your skin build its natural film to prevent excessive water loss for healthy, bouncy skin.
🍚 Bamboo powder: Bamboo is a natural source of silica, which helps to aid hydration and erase hyperpigmentation. Used in this Milk Scrub, it provides the gentle scrubbiness for effective physical exfoliation.
🍚 Naturally preserved with fermented coconut and radish and ginger, garlic and wasabi extracts.
- Gentle scrub
Instructions: Apply after oil cleansing. Rinse off or use a wash cloth. Continue with toners, serums & moisturizers.
Note: because of the thickness of the cleanser, it may be worth it to store it upside down to allow it to be more easily dispensed.
Ingredients: Rice (Oryza Sativa) Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Bamboo Powder, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (and) Water, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Isohexadecane (and) Polysorbate 80, Glucono Delta Lactone, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.