Travel Size 0.5 oz: $30 | Full Size: 2.3 oz $95
How To Use
This mask is inspired by the beautiful Kiki Aranita's Hawaii Food restaurant, Poi Dog Philly. We use seaweed and coconut because this is a very classic Hawaii combination, and we're using a purple laver that's full of anthocyanins which have free radical scavenging effects for younger, healthier looking skin.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🌴 Purple Laver Seaweed: The beautiful deep purple of this seaweed shows its high in anthocyanins, which gives it its vibrant hue. Anthocyanin pigments are members of the flavonoid group of phytochemicals, which are well known for their free-radical scavenging antioxidant benefits. Translated: this means your skin will look younger, more radiant and glowy.
🌴 Sea Kelp Bioferment: The gel base of this mask, fermented sea kelp is so powerful that it is the primary ingredient used in many beauty brands. Seaweeds are tremendously antioxidant rich, and have been known to be protective against some types of chronic degenerative diseases. Fermenting the seaweed increases its bioavailability, meaning that the beneficial compounds will be pre-broken down, allowing your skin to better use them. What this means for your skin: more frequent cell renewal, meaning younger looking skin and reduction of scars and evening skin tone
🌴 Coconut Water: Coconut Water is anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, thus helping to treat acne, and is also rich in copper, which helps your skin to treat dark spots and discoloration. It's also less sensitizing than Coconut Oil, which can cause reactions in some sensitive skinned types.
Kiki's Seaweed Mask is naturally preserved with a cocktail of fermented coconut, fermented radish (kimchi yup), and a mixture of garlic, wasabi and ginger extracts and each batch is tested for effective preservation.
- Reduces appearance of redness and inflammation
- Reduces appearances of wrinkles
- Quick drying so can be done quickly
- Reduces signs of discoloration
Instructions: Once a week, apply on cleansed skin. Wash off once skin feels dry, or leave on 20-30 mins. Follow with serums & moisturizers.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus/ Nereocystis Leutkneana Ferment Filtrate, Coconut Water, Purple Laver, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nufera (Coconut) Fruit Extract.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.