Travel Size 5ml $20 | Full Size 2.3 oz $65
How to Use
This is not your usual drugstore aloe vera gel. Every year when the weather starts getting nice, I get bunches of my customers in the Sabbatical Beauty Facebook Group lamenting that they've gotten sunburned because they underestimated how long that they'd stayed outside. So I made them this remedy, so that their sunburns can heal quickly and with the minimum amount of pain, inflammation and flaking possible.
That's why this gel is filled with some of the most healing botanical ingredients to relieve any kind of irritation and inflammation as quickly as possible. So far it's helped our users to stave off painful sunburns with only one application.
But why just use it on sunburns? After Sun also works as a wonderful lightweight summer moisturizer that will keep your skin bouncy, taut and glowy the entire summer
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🌿Fermented Sea Kelp - one of the most nourishing cocktails of antioxidants to speed wound healing and reduce inflammation. Also helps redness, skin irritations like eczema, and has profound anti-aging benefits. Fermentation increases bioavailability of the good stuff.
🌿Cucumber Extract: Cooling and healing, with natural Vitamin C for antioxidant benefits. May help diminish puffiness and bloating.
🌿Calendula Flower Extract: Has anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Used in traditional herbal medicine to heal wounds for centuries, and may help skin irritation conditions.
🌿Centella Asiatica Extract. Also known as Tiger Grass and Gotu Kola, this botanical is traditionally used in South Asia for a powerful wound healing, anti-inflammatory effect.
🌿Aloe Vera. Highly anti-inflammatory and cooling. Diminishes redness and irritation and helps speed healing of wounds and scars.
- Anti Inflammatory
- Deep, Gentle & Quick Healing
- Minimizes Pain & Flaking from Sunburns
- Can Be Used On All Skin Irritations
- Doubles as a Summer Moisturizer
Apply on sunburned skin to soothe. Also suitable to be used as a moisturizer (apply after cleansing and serums, follow with sunscreen and makeup).
Aloe Vera, (Lactobacillus/ Nereocystis Leutkneana (Sea Kelp) Ferment Filtrate), (Butylene Glycol & Water & Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract), (Water & Glycerin & Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract), (Water & Glycerin & Centella Asiatica Extract), (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), (Polyacrylate 13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20), (Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Fragrance.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.