Travel Size (1 oz, 3 masks): $12 | Full Size (8 oz, 20 masks) $55
How To Use
What's In It
Want to get the *very most* out of your moisturizer? Try this technique to supercharge your moisturizer by applying a sheet mask *on top* of a heavy layer of your moisturizer. The sheet mask acts as a physical barrier between your face and the elements, which forces your skin to absorb more of the available nutrition and hydration in the moisturizer.
In this set, we provide you compressed sheet masks as well as Rose Water to decompress the sheet masks in. We suggest using Rose Water instead of regular water to decompress the masks because of its amazing skin-loving benefits: it calms redness, helps acne, and has an anti aging effect. We love Rose Water so much that we use it in our customer favorite Beauty Water.
- Deep hydration
- Helps soothe sensitive, redness prone skin
- Calms skin down
- Plumps and firms skin appearance
- Enhances penetration of other products
To SuperCharge your Moisturizer, follow the following instructions:
1. Pour some Rose Water into a small dish. Drop a compressed sheet mask in the water and it will expand and rehydrate.
2. Wash your face, preferably with a double cleanse (balm cleanser followed by foaming cleanser).
3. Apply a thick layer of your moisturizer (or your wash-off mask) onto your face (about 1/4 inch thick).
4. Apply the rehydrated sheet mask onto your face, on top of the thick layer of moisturizer.
5. Leave on for 30 minutes, or until your sheet mask dries.
6. Remove sheet mask. Gently wipe off the excess using a warm wet washcloth. Pat the residue into your face.
7. Follow with your regular moisturizer, night cream and/or sunscreen and makeup.
We provide 2 versions of this kit:
Full Size: 8 oz of Rose Water with 20 compressed sheet masks
Travel Size: 1 oz of Rose Water with 3 compressed sheet masks
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.