Travel Size 5ml: $15 | Full Size 1 oz: $68
How To Use
I first formulated GLOW Pressed Serum in 2016 as a way to even skin tone and hyperpigmentation caused by scarring. I designed it as a pressed serum, which basically combines the high level of active ingredients in a serum in moisturizer form, so that you can use this as a multifunctional product.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🍋Lemon Peel Bioferment, a potent antioxidant which inhibits the formation of pigmentation. Fermenting the lemon peel increases the bioavailability of the skin tone-evening compound
🍋Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and N-Acetyl Glucosamine, which work synergistically to bright and fade scarring
🍋Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP), a gentle, stable form of Vitamin C to help reduce collagen
🍋Soybean extract and Soy amino acids, both which contain proteins that inhibit melanin production
🍋Sugar Cane Extract, which contains glycolic acid to exfoliate and help the other ingredients to better penetrate
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces discoloration
- Reduces appearance of scars
- Multifunctional product
Instructions: Apply after cleansing. Follow with an additional moisturizer if if desired.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, MAP (Vitamin C), Soybean Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Niaciniamide (5%), Soy Amino Acids, (Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract), (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol, Wasabi, Ginger & Garlic Bulb Extract), (Sodium Acrylate/Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer/Isohexadecane/Polysorbate 80), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol), Xanthan Gum.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.