Travel Size 7ml $75 | Full Size 1 oz $166
How To Use
Dorian Gray was so flamboyant he wouldn't just have had his own Dorian Gray Serum but also would have had his own Beauty Oil, so I made one. This serum contains cosmeceutical ingredients scientifically proven to create change in skin (retinol and Vitamin C, and botanical ingredients that are traditionally used around the world to brighten skin and delay signs of aging (sake, tsubaki, black currant)
Dorian's Beauty Oil is also scented with a very subtle rose fragrance that comes from a concentrated Rose extract. Use paired with the Dorian Gray Serum for best results.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🌸Camellia Japonica Oil: Also known as Tsubaki oil, this skin-identical oil sinks in quickly and is the traditional Geisha secret to flawless skin and hair. This oil is rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9.
🌸Sake extract for potent skin brightening and anti aging properties
🌸Our retinol (5% of product) is gentle and well tolerated by most folks with sensitive skin
🌸Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (10%) is a gentle, stable oil soluble form of Vitamin C that does not degrade as quickly as L-Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin C is great for brightening and evening skin tone
🌸Black Current Extract is high in Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) to reduce wrinkle formation and repair tissue damage
- Fades scars
- Skin identical so absorbs quickly
Apply on a cleansed face, after serums. Can be used as a moisturizer.
As this product contains retinol, avoid during pregnancy. Both Retinol and Vitamin C also make your skin more photosensitive, so be sure to use sunscreen while using this product.
Camellia Japonica Oil, (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Sake Extract), (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract), (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil & Caviar Extract), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride & Phospholipids & Retinol), Vitamin E, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.