Travel Size 1 oz: $20 | Full Size 4 oz: $60
How To Use
This is an unfragranced version of our Beauty Water, made with a base of Aloe Vera and Peppermint Water. Peppermint Water contains a tiny amount of surfactant (ingredients to cleanse your face) in the form of Hydrolyzed Silk, which gently cleanses your skin just with a few swipes of a cotton pad. To gently exfoliate your skin, Beauty Water contains a mixture of Alpha Hydroxy Acids from Starfruit, Passionfruit, Kiwi, Mangosteen, Pineapple, Lychee and Jujube, as well as calming and exfoliating White Willow Bark Extract.
Once your skin is exfoliated and cleansed, it will enjoy nourishment and soothing from Aloe Vera and refreshment from Peppermint Hydrosol, Algae Extract (antioxidant rich, gentle, anti-aging) and Panthenol (Vitamin B5, extremely moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, helps build your moisture barrier. Peppermint Water is low pH (5).
- Excellent for sensitive skin
- Helps other products better absorb
Instructions: Apply on a dry face using a cotton pad. Takes off makeup and facial dirt. Use as a freshener throughout the day, when too tired for a full routine, or as part of a routine as a first cleanse (in which you would follow with a foaming cleanser).
NB: The fruit acid complex may make your skin more photosensitive, so please use sunscreen if using this product.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Peppermint Hydrosol, Algae Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, (Averrhoa Carambola Fruit Extract & Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract & Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract & Garcinia Mangostana Extract & Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract & Punica Granatum Extract & Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract & Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract & Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract), (Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract), Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol).
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.